Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Monday

Well, it's never really a happy Monday, so here are some goofy-ass pics to make your day a little more fun. When D and I were in Vegas a while ago, we visited Madame Taussaud's Wax Museum, which was a major dissapointment. There weren't nearly enough famous "people." I kept wondering who the heck everyone was. Whatev. Just so you don't have to spend the $50 (rip off!), here are the highlights:

Two feisty redheads:


My rockstar baby:


I don't know what that face is supposed to be...


I heart Tim McGraw!


This is my "I hate W" face--just for you mom!








2 comments:

Danielle said...

LUCKY. I 'totally' wanted to go to the wax museum when I was in Vegas. It was even at the Venetian where we were staying. But, I had to go to those stupid dental classes. Whatever.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that last one wasn't supposed to be Tom Brokaw?
-S