Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ewwww...

Two things:
First, I actually was craving chocolate milk yesterday. Gross. I hate milk--my maximum milk consumption is about 2 teaspoons in my green tea every morning and other than that, I never drink it or eat it, even on cereal. And don't even talk to me about chocolate milk because normally I think it's a big fat waste of chocolate. I'd rather EAT my dessert than swig it down. It just sounded SO AMAZING yesterday when I saw it at the grocery store. However I refused to buy it purely upon principle.

Second, Keith Urban has produced a song that I enjoy. Normally I think he is super ridiculous and sounds/looks like a woman. Plus I'm pretty sure we wear the same size pants...and the same style, which makes me gag. Check out his song "Sweet Thing." Maybe it's just me, but I think he sounds less pansy-ass than normal and it's got a very catchy chorus. Ewwww...who am I? I will try to keep both impulses under control, but if you catch me listening to that ridiculous song or imbibing any disgusting dairy drinks, please reprimand me promptly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Keith Urban likes chocolate milk . . .
-S

Danielle said...

I think I shall buy you a chocolate milk! (And then force you to drink it.)

DigandStacee said...

What the shit Emily you know that the new song by Keith is our song, We drink that and drive around in the Feller mobile