Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lovely Liz

This weekend, D and I were happy to be down in St. George where it's warm and sunny even in October. We were even happier because Lovely Liz finally got officially added to our family. I'm super excited because I like her a lot--she's completely down-to-earth and totally rad to boot. It's always fun to add more sisters! The wedding was beautiful and a lot more relaxed than I remember mine being (for me anyway!). It was nice to see all the relatives--I'm finally beginning to remember who is who! Here's the day:



These are my other two "added" sisters, pretty Jessie and Sophie:


Here are the Wallis brothers posing next to thier dad's Harley. We had our moments of sadness missing Dustin's dad, but we all knew he was there and this was a great way to remember him.



This is one of my favorite pics of the day--it's pretty reflective of their personalities. Gotta love my strong-man.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You look very pretty Em. Did you enjoy the buffett in Vegas?