Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Accessorize

Look what I'm wearing today! This is a big deal because I typically don't wear jewelry at all--just my wedding rings and MAYBE some earrings if I feel like I need a distraction from my face. Dustin's sister, Jessie, made all the girls these for Liz's wedding and I liked it so much, I really wanted to try to wear it again. Perhaps in the future, I'll make an effort to decorate myself a little better, but I wouldn't hold your breath :) Unless someone keeps making me cool jewelry...

2 comments:

littleone said...

I must say that is a pretty good looking necklace. And who knows, maybe I'll make you something else.

Ashley said...

Hey Guys!!! I'm glad you found us!--it was a lot of fun to see you guys in St. George...& now we can keep in touch! Happy Halloween!