Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cake Guilt

Definition: the quadrangle that occurs when
A) there is a huge hunk of cake sitting in your refrigerator calling your name and trying to convince you to eat it before it goes bad
B) you want to eat THE WHOLE THING, but are quite aware that THE WHOLE THING contains a bazillion calories
C) you know that your mom will be disappointed and hurt if you avoid temptation by just throwing the darn thing away
D) you go ahead and eat it anyway *sigh*

At least I only ate half THE WHOLE THING. I had to share with the husband (but I did steal some of his frosting).

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Emily,
You are ADORABLE. I actually SNORTED, yes, snorted when I read your post to Giada, and to gross boxer guy at the gym.

Feel free to check me out, too.

P.S. Thanks for the yummy treats.

DigandStacee said...

GO EMILY! Eat all the cake you want....I want some too!

Toppy said...

Wow I would be one depressed person if I felt guilty every time I ate a piece of cake.