This is what else happened:
- We visited my sister-in-law, Jessie, at the plant nursery where she works for the summer and got some more plants for the jungle that Dustin is trying to grow in our apartment.
- Dustin slogged around in some huge rubber boots and fixed his mom’s sprinkler system.
- We ate some yogurt that Dustin’s brother Ollie makes from actual live culture bugs that he brought home from his mission in Mexico. It was actually pretty good, and he even put Splenda in it for me to make it “diet”—what a sweetheart!
- Dustin and I kicked ass playing Apples to Apples.
- I got super glue all over my hands. I’m fine now.
Also, this is hilarious! These things are ALL OVER in Vernal. They're just chilling. I mean, why? It's not like you can milk a llama, or like, make a steak out of it...gross.
Oh wait. Maybe it's to make llama-wool coats for everyone when it snows in June for pete's sake.