Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's Magic!

So let's just say I have pretty bad luck with khaki pants. I am on pair number three or four this year because they always seem to garner really unfortunate stains like eyeliner, or newsprint, or stains from stain remover. And last week I thought I'd completely ruined another pair because, for some reason, daisy pollen is REALLY hard to remove.

But I loved these pants, and was unwilling to give them up, even after I'd washed them twice to no avail. So I looked online and found this crazy tip to put items with a pollen stain directly in the sunlight, and magically the stain would be gone. I thought, "Yeah right!" But given my undying love for these pants, I gave it a shot, left them out while I went for run, and guess what?!? An hour later, the stain was totally gone! It's magic!

Everyone should know this, just in case you happen to have a run-in with an overly aggressive lily or something.

1 comment:

Toppy said...

I guess it's a good thing that I am not a fan of khaki's. I would prob. have stained at least 12 pair so far. Either that or the seams would just come undone.